The annual meeting of the Grand Masters of Masons in North America.
The Conference is the largest gathering of Grand Masters in the world. These Grand Masters represent some 2 million Freemasons in North America. Furthermore, Grand Masters from countries throughout the world also attend to join in fellowship.
The Grand Lodges of:
- The Provinces of Canada,
- The States of the United States of America, including the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico,
- The States of Mexico,
- The American-Canadian Grand Lodge of Germany.
The Associations and Committees of the Conference are:
- Child Identification Program (CHIP)
- Commission on Information for Recognition
- Masonic Renewal Committee
- Masonic Service Association of North America
- National Masonic Foundation
- George Washington National Masonic Memorial Association
Feb 17-19, 2013 – SHERATON CROWN CENTER HOTEL, KANSAS CITY, MO
Feb 16-18, 2014 – BALTIMORE MARRIOTT WATERFRONT, BALTIMORE, MD
Feb 15-17, 2015 – HYATT REGENCY VANCOUVER, VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA