Shriners International is pleased to announce the winners of its first ever Photo Contest. All photos were judged anonymously by a team of judges. Two winners were chosen in each of the following categories: Fellowship/Brotherhood, Legacy, Family, Costumes, Fun, and Community. Each winner will receive a plaque, pin, and an Amazon gift card.
The photos will be featured in a new book that will be available on June 30, 2013 at Imperial Session and online for a donation to Shriners Hospitals for Children®. Several honorable mention photos were also chosen. These honorable mentions will receive a pin and will also be printed in the new book. We would like to thank everyone who participated in this fun contest.
- Harry Reiter, Lulu Shriners – Fellowship/Brotherhood
- Dorian Paul Heroman, Acacia Shriners – Fellowship/Brotherhood
- Ryan Patrick, Orak Shriners – Legacy
- Gerald Farrell, Lulu Shriners – Legacy
- Hector Perez Portillo, Abou Saad Shriners – Family
- Charles Gledich, Syria Shriners – Family
- Jeff Haven, Hella Shriners – Costumes
- Darrell Hefley, Hella Shriners – Costumes
- John F. Sugden, Jr., Aleppo Shriners – Fun
- William Horacio, Jr., Araba Shriners – Fun
- Gerald Farrell, Lulu Shriners – Community
- Bert Krasner, Melha Shriners – Community
- David Ekstrand, Ainad Shriners – Fun
- Larry Cornett, Antioch Shriners – Fun
- Eric Skagen, Al Azhar Shriners – Brotherhood
- Hugh Lyttleton, Al Bahr Shriners – Brotherhood
- Donald Kincheloe, Moslem Shriners – Costumes
- Gregory Dortch, Moolah Shriners – Costumes
- Bruce Puff, Antioch Shriners – Community
- Hector Perez Portillo, Abou Saad Shriners – Community
- Harry Reiter, LuLu Shriners – Family
- Ron Potter, Arab Shriners – Family
- Dennis Davidson, Yaarab Shriners – Legacy
About Shriners International
Shriners International, a fraternity based on fun, fellowship and the Masonic principles of brotherly love, relief and truth, founded Shriners Hospitals for Children as its official philanthropy in 1922. The organization, which began as one hospital, is now a world-renowned health care system with 22 facilities in three countries. The fraternity, which has nearly 200 chapters in seven countries and thousands of clubs around the world, continues to operate and support this unique health care system.
Go to www.shrinersinternational.org to learn more.