By command of the RW District Grand Master, the 311th Communication (Annual) of the District Grand Lodge of Bombay under the United Grand Lodge of England will take place on Saturday 14 March 2015 at Freemasons’ Hall, Damodardas Sukhadwala Marg, Fort Mumbai 400 001.
All District Grand Officers Present and Past, all Masters, Past Masters and Wardens of Private Lodges in the District will attend the Communication.
A G E N D A
1. District Grand Master, with Rulers of the District Present and Past, Grand Officers, Holders of Certificate of Service to Freemasonry, and the Officers of the District Grand Lodge of Bombay enter in procession.
2. To sing the Opening Ode.
3. To open the District Grand Lodge in due form.
4. To read the Summons convening the Communication.
5. To salute according to Antient Custom the District Grand Master and Past District Grand Master, Deputy District Grand Master, Assistant District Grand Master, and Past Assistant District Grand Master.
6. To receive and salute the Visiting Diginitaries.
7. To call the Roll of Grand Officers.
8. To call the Roll of District Grand Officers.
9. To call the Roll of Lodges in the District.
11. To confirm the Minutes of the 310th Communication (Half-yearly) held at Jabalpur on 6 December 2014.
12. District Grand Secretary’s Report.
13. To adopt the Report of the President, District Board of General Purposes
14. To adopt the Report of the President, District Board of Benevolence.
15. To elect the District Grand Treasurer for the year 2015-16.
16. To adopt the Notice of Motion (placed at Appendix 1 to this Summons) proposed and seconded at the District Board of General Purposes Meeting held on 6 December 2014 at Jabalpur.
17. To appoint and install Deputy District Grand Master for the year 2015-16.
18. To appoint Assistant District Grand Master for the year 2015-16.
19. To salute the Deputy and Assistant District Grand Masters
20. To appoint and invest the District Grand Officers for the year 2015-16.
21. To salute District Grand Officers.
22. To appoint the Auditor for the year 2015-16.
23. To appoint Trustees for the Provident Fund of the District Grand Lodge for the year 2015-16.
24. District Grand Master to announce the names of Brethren elected to various Masonic Boards.
25. District Grand Master to announce the names of Brethren nominated to various Masonic Boards.
26. To elect Members to the Board of Management of the Bombay Masonic Association.
27. RW District Grand Master to address the District Grand Lodge.
28. Any other business which District Grand Master may permit.
29. To collect alms.
30. Greetings from visiting Deputations.
31. Passing out of Stewards.
32. To close the District Grand Lodge in due form.
33. To sing the Closing Ode and National Anthem.
34. District Grand Master and Visiting deputations retire.